RE: [linux-lvm] Problem doing basic LVM functions

---- Ricardo Sanchez <sanchez ricardo gmail com> wrote:
> Toby
>
> Thanks for the reply. I am not using nbd nodes...the kernel started throwing
> out those messages I have never worked with nbd nodes. How can I destroy the
> nbd nodes? I just want to start all over again but can't. Every time I try
> to do lvm functions, it hangs on those messages.

Try editing the filters in the devices section of your lvm.conf so lvm will only try to use the disks you want. Valid for lvm version 2 only.

I use lvm on many systems ( all RH or RH clones ) and the only system that had your same problem is the one on which I played with nbd.

-Toby