Re: [linux-lvm] "/boot" under LVM2 support in lilo or grub

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 09:26:05PM +0200, Dieter Stüken wrote:
Greg Hartzog wrote:
I found from poking around the web that lilo, in theory, supports having ?/boot? under LVM2 control rather then existing as its own partition.

this would be really nice to see. Most FAQs advise you to partition your
disk. But my PV is about 5TB, which stupid DOS partitioning can't handle

http://www.saout.de/misc/

L.

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it