[linux-lvm] alternate link / multi-pathing

Hello,

How can I setup multi-pathing so that I can create a vg with a
physical device over two different fibre-channel links, so if one link
fails, LVM uses the other?

I am using the term alternate link but its origins are in hp-ux.

If you could point me to some documentation on it, I would appreciate it!

Thanks,
Pierre