[linux-lvm] Re: alternate link / multi-pathing

C'est Pierre cestpierre at gmail.com
Sun May 28 01:50:24 UTC 2006

Nevermind about my previous question! I just made my way into this
page: http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/s390-multi-install-guide/s1-s390info-raid.html
and have setup the multipathing nicely.

However, I went into the second node (this is 2 nodes failover cluster
environment) and I noticed that the vg and the md0 appeared there
there automatically! is this normal? is there anything I should do?

Thanks,
Pierre