[linux-lvm] Re: alternate link / multi-pathing

Again, this time I am looking for some clues. I was trying to make a
test, so I created a logical volume called 'lv01', mounted it under a
directory and created a file on it, but somehow, when I am trying to
unmount it, the umount command stops responding and all I get is these
messages when I run dmesg:

multipath: sdb: redirecting sector 4480 to another IO path
multipath: only one IO path left and IO error.
multipath: sdb1: rescheduling sector 4489
multipath: sdb: redirecting sector 4480 to another IO path
multipath: only one IO path left and IO error.
multipath: sdb1: rescheduling sector 4489
multipath: sdb: redirecting sector 4480 to another IO path
multipath: only one IO path left and IO error.
multipath: sdb1: rescheduling sector 4489
multipath: sdb: redirecting sector 4480 to another IO path
multipath: only one IO path left and IO error.

Any hints? the load average is going pretty crazy too: load average:
7.22, 5.00, 2.24

Thanks,
Pierre