Re: [linux-lvm] Re: alternate link / multi-pathing

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 03:35:38PM +0100, C'est Pierre wrote:
Hello Luca,

Thanks for pointing me that out, too bad it's a bit late, since the
server is now crashed and only tomorrow I will be able to reset it.
Meanwhile, I've got a few questions for you:

1. How do I disable raid autodetect ?
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/md.txt

2. Where can I read about device-mapper-multipath ?
http://christophe.varoqui.free.fr/
Redhat has a device-mapper-multipath rpm ensure you are running RHEL4-U3

3. To deactivate the vg, I suppose I should use vgchange -a n, correct
me if I am wrong
yes, but i do not get the connection with your first question.

Thank you for your reply!
you are welcome,
but please do not top post

L.