[linux-lvm] Recovery of vg after forceful pv remove

Title: Recovery of vg after forceful pv remove

Hello;
  I forcefully removed a pv from a vg due to the fact that it was dead; I now get the error:
 Couldn't find device with uuid 'fjy6M1-haN0-AyXS-6D2t-0yz1-f3kB-1NjX44'
when perform pvscan's.  All the information is contiguous on the disks, I just need to recover it without the dying disk, can someone help me with this?

-Lane