[linux-lvm] Update to lvm2create_initrd

I've made an update to the lvm2create_initrd script that fixes some problems with ldd output that were never addressed in the first version (e.g. libraries linked with a static path).

I also check for binaries in the path, rather than hardcoding their location, and I've added support for the Gentoo style of MAKEDEV.