[linux-lvm] how to config or change dmsetup table

When I create a logical volume, I don't know how its les map to pes of pvs, and which sectors are used, I must(as far as I know) "# dmsetup table" to see the Device Mapper table, even though I don't know where this table is.

Now I want to config or change the table, that means I hope I can decide which pes(then sectors) are used to create the lv. What should I do? Thanks!

	Song Zhenhua
	songzhh81 163 com