[linux-lvm] Update to lvm2create_initrd

Douglas Mayle douglas at mayle.org
Mon Nov 20 19:37:11 UTC 2006

To follow up, I've made the requested changes to my patch.  I was
wondering if the changes are sufficient, or there needs to be more
work?  If so, please let me know.
I'd really like to see this get committed, as I often see people
having all sorts of problems generating lvm2 initrd images, and they
perform all sorts of hacks just to get it working.  These couple of
lines make all that extra work unnecessary, and the script shouldn't
be changed for older distributions.