Re: [linux-lvm] Update to lvm2create_initrd

Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 10:39:19PM +0000, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
Well I was waiting for confirmation from someone using Debian that the changes
don't break anything.  But I think I've waited long enough now so I'll just
commit it, and if anything does break we'll fix it later.
See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=324162 :-)

Reported over a year ago.

Alasdair

Sorry I haven't chimed in sooner. This patch seems reasonable to me. I haven't used this script for some time as I don't have any Debian machines at the moment. Doug, you're welcome to take over maintainership of it if you're willing :-)

-- Jeff