[linux-lvm] Serious LVM Problem

Josef Whiter jwhiter at redhat.com
Wed Oct 4 15:54:53 UTC 2006

Usually the best thing to do in this case is to try and restore the LV's back
the way they were when you created them.  You wouldn't happen to know exactly
how you created them in the first place would you?  If you do you can try and
recreate the LV's exactly the way they were before and it should show up, kind
of like if your partition table eats it and you have the exact geometry of the
partition tables before they disappeared.  Thank you,

Josef