[linux-lvm] Using lvm1 vg's in lvm2 systems (RHEL4)

Fabricio Candido fabricio.candido at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 23:21:28 UTC 2006

Alasdair,

  Thanks for your helping.

  I got these messages when I just execute vgdisplay, vgscan or pvscan:

  LV lv_oracle_data012: inconsistent LE count 252 != 1008
  Internal error: LV segments corrupted in lv_oracle_data012.
  LV lv_oracle_redo003: inconsistent LE count 4 != 16
  Internal error: LV segments corrupted in lv_oracle_redo003.
  LV lv_oracle_data020: inconsistent LE count 252 != 1008
  Internal error: LV segments corrupted in lv_oracle_data020.

  I just imported these volumes in another RHEL3 server without problems.

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Fabricio