Re: [linux-lvm] lvm on centos with raid1 and grub

I do need a fast answer if possible.
So the quick question is "How can I mount a LVM partition, made on a RAID partition on another computer?"
Thank you.

Sterpu Victor wrote:

After a reboot I couldn't boot from none of my hdd's.
I receive just a grub console. Now I must reinstall grub, but in order to do this I need to know the name of the root partion in the LVM. To find out this I moved one of the hdd's in another computer and I tried to mount the LVM partition.

I do "modprobe dm-mod" and when I do "vgchange -ay" I get the message:
 File descriptor 3 left open
 File descriptor 5 left open
 File descriptor 7 left open
 No volume groups found
I have no LVM devices in /dev.
The alternative is to reinstall the OS, but....

Thank you.