[linux-lvm] Noob Question - Which PV has the directory

I have an lvm that spans 3 pvs. I'm clearly having a hard drive problem because periodically there's a ticking sound and the drive light stays solid and usually the system hangs. I know which directory makes this happen. But what I don't know is what hard drive is actually holding the directory since its all one lvm. How can I determine this?

Thanks in advance.
Randy