[linux-lvm] clvmd cman and co by a noob@clustering

Hello everybody,
I'm trying to configure a cluster architecture, but i encounter some issues.
I'm doing this on a dom0 2.6.18-1.2798.fc6xen.
My goal is to use xen-heartbeat-clvmd-iscsi-drbd.
First, i can't start clvmd, thr message is : "clvmd could not connect to cluster manager"
So, if i don't mistake, the cluster manager should be cman ? I hope i'm true.
So I try to start cman, here is one of the message i have :

"Starting cluster:
   Mounting configfs... done
   Starting ccsd... done
   Starting cman... failed
cman not started: Local host name resolves to; fix /etc/hosts before starting cluster. /usr/sbin/cm
an_tool: aisexec daemon didn't start
but sometimes i have some other message, like "node have no node id while i have the <nodeid="1"> in cluster.conf xml file.

I'm sur i've miss some thing to do to configure everything.
It would be great if someone have a hint for me...
have a nice day.