[linux-lvm] clusteredVG+mirroredLV

Hi all,

i want to create a two node cluster with three iSCSI devices.
the iSCSI devices should be mirrored (2mirror+1log) to be more secure.
I am going to configure 3 PVs and after a clustered volume group, so this is no problem. but when I am trying to create the mirrored logical volume (on this clusteredVG), I got the following error message:

lvcreate command failed.
Command attempted: "/usr/sbin/lvcreate -n mirrorLV -l 6 -m1 mirrorVG /dev/sde1 /dev/sdb1 /dev/sdc1" - System Error Message: Error locking on node server4: Internal lvm error, check syslog
Aborting. Failed to activate mirror log. Remove new LVs and retry.
Failed to create mirror log.

I deleted everything and retried it, but everytime the same error.
cluster is working good. clvmd is also started with locking mode 2.
if I try to create a normal VG with a mirrored LV everythings fine.
if I try to create a clustered VG with a normal LV everythings fine.
but not a clustered VG with a mirrored LV...... why?

maybe somebody can help me with this situation.

kind regards
Michael