[linux-lvm] RHEL5 I/O request size

I have noticed that in RHEL5 there seems to be a 512KB limit to the I/O request size. This wasn't the case on EL4. Any ideas?

-Mahmoud

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.