[linux-lvm] Some questions on "Mirrors cannot be resized while active yet"

Hi all,

lvresize gives the message "Mirrors cannot be resized while active yet."
when trying to resize an active lv.

Simple tests using directly dmsetup let me resize a mirror on the fly
without problems (maybe I'm missing some problematic corner cases). With
a core log everything was resynced every time while with disk log only
the extended part was resynced.

So, is there only missing code in lvm2 (curious to know if I should be
able to write the missing part) or also the kernel parts (dm-raid1,
dm-log and future dm-clog) needs some more code?

Thanks!

Bye!
--
Simone Gotti