[linux-lvm] Combination of clvm and non-cluster?

Hey all,

I'd like to have my local disks (including the root fs) on LVM, along with running CLVM for remote disks.. is it possible to mix both? Once I change the locking system in lvm.conf for clvm, I can no longer pvscan/lvscan/etc. :(

| nate carlson | natecars natecarlson com | http://www.natecarlson.com |