Re: [linux-lvm] Problems(?) with pvresize

Richard van den Berg wrote:
Lars Michael Jogbäck wrote:
I've got a hardware-raid5 that I've extended (/dev/sdk), and after
extending it, I get the kernel to recognize the new size.
But pvresize is still using the old size. I'm pretty convinced that a
reboot will solve this issue for me, but isn't there a way of solving
this without rebooting?

I used "partprobe" that comes with parted, and it worked well for me
Thanks, but I've tried that and it didn't work either. pvresize still thinks it's the old size.

Best Regards,
/LM