[linux-lvm] Restore LVM after drive error

Hello,

I recived an smart warning for one of my scsi disk that it might faile
some day, so i added
another disk to move the lvm data from the failing disk another. But the
"new" disk faild and
the system crashed during the pvmove process. Now all lvm commands i
try say:
 "Couldn't find volume 'pvmove0' for segment 'start_extend' " and
"Couldn't read all logical volumes for volume group system".
Where 'system' is my vg. I tried pvmove --abort and vgreduce
--removemissing but nothing worked.
(now i know that vgreduce --removemissing dosn't solve the pvmove
problem). My /-Directory is whithin the system vg, so i could not access
the backup configuration of the lvm ! Is thre any way to undo the pvmove
changes and rescue my data ?!

I have searched the inet for solutions but found nothing that worked.

Please Help me !