Re: [linux-lvm] lv with cmirror

Any output found in /var/log/messages?

 brassow

On Jul 5, 2007, at 11:55 PM, Michael Eisenk├Âlbl / FIS wrote:

Hi,

I installed a clustered VG with a mirrored LV (RHEL4.5 and cmirror).
and using three iscsi storages (each two channels) and multipathd ... to be sure.

If I disconnect one iscsi storage, the LV is not working.
the command lvs or lvdisplay stucks.... when connecting again, the command will be
finished and everything will work.

why doesn't it remove the fault pv? any ideas?

kind regards,
michael