Re: [linux-lvm] Logical Volume on two disk, one is broken: how to restore data from the good disk?

2007/7/10, Heinz Mauelshagen <mauelshagen redhat com>:

You got to put the PVs on MD RAID >= 1 or use LVM mirring to avoid this.
Reach out for your backups :(

Regards,
Heinz    -- The LVM Guy --

Yes, I will setup RAID these days, but... there is no way to read the
data on the good disk?? I have only an incomplete backup