Re: [linux-lvm] pvmove fails with "Failure parsing mirror status fraction: 1 core"

Vesa-Pekka Palmu wrote:
> I'm trying to move data away from a raid1 array in a volume group to a
> raid5 array and pvmove fails with error "Failure parsing mirror status
> fraction: 1 core".
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Info:
> Kernel 2.6.22.1 Core 2 SMP

Hi,
there is bug in status string - and pvmove use it for monitoring,
unfotunatelly the fix is not in 2.6.22 stable tree yet...
(kernel 2.6.21 is ok)

Patch is here
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/agk/patches/2.6/editing/dm-raid1-fix-status.patch

Milan