[linux-lvm] LVM on hardware RAID

Quick question....

I've got three drives in on a hardware SCSI raid.  Within the next week, I will be adding two drives to the array and using the controller's expand function to increase the size of my array.

Will the pv and vg sizes automatically be increased after a parted a reboot?  I was also considering just adding a second LVM partition to once the expand has completed and adding that pv to the vg.

Does anyone have any advice or pointers or best practices?

I've been using linux for over 10 years, and only recently discovered the joys and advantages of LVM....it's a lifesaver!

Doug