[linux-lvm] Original Volume and snapshots volume -use case

HI All,

could this be a valid use case of snapshot.
We take snapshot while the original volume is under heavy i/o.
while taking several snapshot we had put entry on fstab to be mounted
when boot up.

we had simulate power failure(switch off directly) then power on
again,when trying
to mount the snapshot volume and original all have lost its label.
Volumes cannot be
found. could it be the metadata problem?

thanks,
francism