[linux-lvm] extracting EXT3 from VG

Hello,

I have an hard drive image in a file.
If I try to mount it directly using "mount -o loop my_file.img /mnt/my_dd", fdisk reports
  mount: unknown filesystem type 'LVM2_member'
This image contains a volume group that itself contains 4 logical vol group.
lvscan reports:
  LogVol00  2.94GB
  LogVol03  64MB
  LogVol02  256MB
  LogVol01  2.31GB

I want to extract the ext3 filesystem included in LogVol00 to a file using something like:
  dd if=my_file.img bs=512 skip=??? count=??? of=my_ext3.img

How can I determine the skip and count parameter to only extract the ext3 filesystem?

Thanks

--
Virtue is its own punishment.
  - Aneurin Bevan