[linux-lvm] LVM Specifications

I try to write a LVM driver for Windows, because I haven’t found a tool which is able to mount LVM devices. Unfortunately, I haven’t found documents with details on the binary structure of LVM devices, expected behaviour or encoding. I admit I haven’t taken a look into the original source code. That’s why I can’t estimate the effort writing a new driver (and if I have to a document on its structure).

If someone has some useful information on its exact functionality please let me know.

Best regards,

Sandro Steger

Checked by AVG Free Edition.