Re: [linux-lvm] LVM Specifications

This topic came up before and my answer is compile and build the
existing userspace code on that platform, and we'll accept patches
upstream to facilitate that.  (It already works on Mac OS X.)
The ongoing work towards an LVM library should help with this.

Kernel-side, yes, you'll need to write a new driver.  And if you decide
to do a new GUI rather than extending an existing one, again, consider
designing it to be cross-platform.

Alasdair
--
agk redhat com