[linux-lvm] cluster LVM

Hi all,
I've been googling for a while but I found nothing about the current limitations of CLVM. Someone told me that you must use just one logical volume for each volume group. Is that true?

Anyone could tell me witch are and if exists any risks of loosing data by using CLVM given certain configuration? There's anything that it's not safe to use, like snapshots, pvmove...?

Many thanks,
Jordi