[linux-lvm] stupid question about lvm/lvm2/clvm

Hi!
I want build cluster. I couldn't decide about which system use OCFS2 or GFS2.
I was looking for some information about clvm.
On redhat website I found some tarball with clvm toolset but called lvm2...
Does it mean that clvm=lvm2? Or clvm is special extension to lvm2, not identical with lvm2.
I use openfiler (installed lvm2-2.02.14). Does it include clvm ext.?

Regards,
Hans