[linux-lvm] Q: Online resizing ext3 FS

Hi

I apologize in advance for asking a question not really appropriate
for this mailing list, but I couldn't find a better place with lots of
people managing lots of disk space.

The question:
Has anyone of you been using ext2online to resize (large) ext3 filesystems?
I have to do it going from 500GB to 1TB on a productive system I was
wondering if you have some horror/success stories.
I'm using RHEL4/U4 (kernel 2.6.9) on this system.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Chris

UNIX System Engineer