Re: [linux-lvm] Snapshot question...

On 4/22/2008, Charles Marcus (CMarcus Media-Brokers com) wrote:
Lastly...

Should the snapshot volume fill up, what happens to the original? I'm guessing that it would be protected from any kind of data loss?

Never mind... tfm answers this (automatically released)...

Hmmm... this appears to be a dev oriented list? Is there one aimed more at lowly users? I hate bothering the magicians behind the curtain with simple/dumb end-user questions like above...

--

Best regards,

Charles