[linux-lvm] Patch to clvmd-openais.c again

Xinwei Hu hxinwei at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:11:58 UTC 2008

Hi all,

  The attached patch is a try to make clvmd work correctly on openais stack.
It does 2 things.

1. The cpg_deliver_callback make a compare between target_nodeid and our_nodeid.
It turns out openais set target_nodeid to 0 sometimes. for
broadcasting ? I change
the behavior so that lvm will process_remote also on target_nodeid == 0

2. The joined_list passed to cpg_confchg_callback doesn't include the
already exist
nodes in the group, which leads to an incomplete node_hash. I simply
add all other
nodes in member_list to node_hash also.

  With this patch applied, clvmd works correctly with basic lvm commands now.

  Please kindly review this, and consider it for upstream.

  Thanks.