Re: [linux-lvm] How to move /usr from LVM back to non-LVM?

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008, Mark H. Wood wrote:

> If the box maker provides a diagnostic partition image, it goes in
> between '/boot' and '/'.

Yes, I wish more "box makers" did that.  Too many provide hardware diagnostics
that require Windows.  I don't care what OS the diagnostics use if they
actually *provide* a stripped down version of that OS in a diagnostic
partition (which thankfully a large discount "box maker" does).

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart bmsi com>