Re: [linux-lvm] How to move /usr from LVM back to non-LVM?

On 4/28/2008, Georges Giralt (georges giralt free fr) wrote:
The fisrt one,  small will be used for /boot
The second one for everything else using LVM.

Actually, I should have gone ahead and mention how I usually do it...

/boot (100MB)
/ (10GB - I know, but disks are cheap these days)
swap (1GB)
/tmp (1GB)

Then LVM for:

/home