Re: [linux-lvm] F7 will not boot after running backup w/snapshot

Gerry, for the benefit of the rest of us who are depending on snapshot -

Was there much writing and/or reading going on between the time your backup was made, and the time of the hang?

I know that snapshot works by putting an extra load on every write to the origin volume. Is there any reason, known to knowledgeable LVM designers on this list, why this should lead to "hundreds of errors" when a system hang takes place? I assume stuff got caught in a half-committed state, but _hundreds_... ???

Thanks,

Larry