[linux-lvm] create logical volumes over remote file system (like samba)?

hi list

after asking the question on some boards/irc channels i got the hint of using LVM.
Since, after reading some docs, im not sure if it solves my needs im asking here.

I try to create some kind of RAID0 using remote storage servers.
And i think i will use Samba for this.
So the question is: is it possible to create a RAID0 using LVM over remote Storages?
I thought of mouting the samba shares on local directories and then create an lvm
over it and mount it in another directory.
Is this possible using LVM?
Or are there any alternatives which can solve this problem?

thx all