Re: [linux-lvm] lvm utilities, metadata format, CRC (checksum)

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 2:01 AM, Alasdair G Kergon <agk redhat com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 04:07:30PM -0800, Michael Jensen wrote:
>> - what is the best tool to use to search all the archive files?
>
> Google.
>
>> - what sequence are you suggesting with the tools that will avoid the duplicate found??
>
> You're doing nothing new here - read the archives.

Déjà vu...

http://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-lvm/2007-November/msg00039.html

Perhaps this info should be added to the wiki. I just tried to add
something to the FAQ section, but it looks like the page is immutable
(or I'm just not looking hard enough).

http://sources.redhat.com/lvm2/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

--Dave