[linux-lvm] Liblvm2

Hi,

I was reading the plans for liblvm2 here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LVM/liblvm

I also looked at the API proposal, here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LVM/liblvm/api

This looks very promising and I noticed that things are soon to get
underway. Will the availability of alpha code be announced here for
those who would like to test and provide feedback, or is there another
list that I should subscribe to?

I am very much looking forward to working with this library :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
--Tim