[linux-lvm] Docs on clustererd option of vgcreate

Hi

I am after a bit more documentation about the usage of the

--clustered option in vgcreate.

At the moment I don’t have a spare san drive with which I can experiment. My understanding is that you would set this flag when different hosts(nodes) connect to the same storage area typically a san with lvm configured.

I am after a bit more information describing this “clusterering” functionality in lvm and how/where it is used. The man pages on lvm and commands is a bit sparse and I am trawling through google results but not with great success at the moment.

Regards