Re: [linux-lvm] Docs on clustererd option of vgcreate

The reason the results are likely so sparse is because the two modes of operation (single machine and cluster) are so similar.

Once you've setup a cluster and installed the lvm2-cluster rpm*, new volume groups that are created automatically receive the "clustered" attribute.  [Toggle the cluster attribute by doing vgchange -c[ny] <vg>]  The lvm commands stay the same as if you were running them on a single machine.**

 brassow

* Of course you could compile the sources or use another install method.
** Some targets (like snapshots) are not available when using LVM in a clustered mode.