[linux-lvm] I have started writing a KDE program for LVM

I have a program on sourceforge.net called kvpm. It is a KDE version 4 gui
wrapper for the LVM tools. It needs the kdelibs version 4 headers but not the
full kde 4 base installation. It is still very alpha but I really would like
to get some feedback on it.

Also, has there been any progress towards an lvm library?

Thank you.