Re: [linux-lvm] I have started writing a KDE program for LVM

On Sat, 2008-02-16 at 21:26 -0800, ben scott wrote:
> I have a program on sourceforge.net called kvpm. It is a KDE version 4 gui
> wrapper for the LVM tools. It needs the kdelibs version 4 headers but not the
> full kde 4 base installation. It is still very alpha but I really would like
> to get some feedback on it.
>
> Also, has there been any progress towards an lvm library?

Slow progress so far but it is being worked on.

Do you have specific requirements and/or use cases you can share?  Are
they straightforward things such as pvcreate, vgcreate, lvcreate, and
displaying of PVs, VGs, and LVs, or are there more complicated things?

Anything you can share would be appreciated.