[linux-lvm] Is it possible to split a mirrored logical volumes in two differents VG

        Hi,

        I try to split a mirrorred logical volume in two différents volumes groups either by using directly vgsplit or by using lvconvert. In each cas i have problems.

        using vgsplit directly, (vgsplit myvg mynewvg /dev/sdd /dev/sde), the mynewvg is not good and no Lv can be access on it.
        If i use lvconvert -m0 /dev/vgtest/myvg, then i get linear logical volume on /dev/sdb /dev/sdc and free PE on /dev/sdd /dev/sde.

        Is it possible to do it as we do on HpUx LVM ?

Cdlt / Regards,
Laurent NICOL
Orange Business Services
MHS Engineering&Tools - Server Management
BP80 rue de la Touche LAMBERT
35512 Cesson Sévigné cedex FRANCE
Phone:             +33.2.23.28.62.52
Mobile Phone:     +33 6 08 99 45 70