[linux-lvm] Recovering LVM Volume

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Wed Jan 23 22:50:33 UTC 2008

Many thanks, and I think this how-to list (corrected as necessary) would
be a very good addition to the FAQ specifically for this situation.  Lots
of people find that they have disks under LVM by default and don't have a
clue what they've got until their server goes belly up.

Turns out I do have a non-LVM system, and that has made the nut.  Thanks
again.

Jim