To: <linux-lvm redhat com>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 11:06 PM
Subject: [linux-lvm] Backup of ROOT Partition.

Hi,
I would like to know if I can backup all my system partitions(ROOT included) using a snapshot? I searched the internet for this information and found nobody that said that this was possible or not. if someone has a link to a page that describes this I would really appreciate this information.
Thank You.

Jean-Philippe Villeneuve
Programmeur R&D/Programmer R&D
MULTI-ÉLECTRONIQUE (MTE) INC.