[linux-lvm] lvm unstriping

at first i striped my partitions by 3 disks but then there was a need to remove one so i make pvmove, now what happens is that now i lose performance because the disk his always jumping from where it reads/writes
for example onde de / (not in lvm) with hdparm i get 232 / 50 mb/s and in a lvm partition 193 / 5.8

so i need to unstrip the logical volumes

but the question is: how?

there is any reshaper? or something like that?
i already found out that pvmove can move only a PE at a time but this will be very lame, I would have to make a script to make my efficient again, and it's a easy way to get it worse...(if i get something wrong)