[linux-lvm] Important.....LVM + iSCSI

Hello Everyone.....

1. Actually I am a "iSCSI"(Phenomenon giving illusion of remote disk as local one) guy.

Target exposes LV's.Initiator "logs in" to the LV's which he will see as "Disks".

Initiator will make a LV on the "Disk" exposed from the target.Writes some data on that mounted LV.

After Unmount,Initiator logged out of that disk.

When Initiator re-logins to the same disk,that LV is visible.But WE CANNOT MOUNT THAT.AND THUS DATA WRITTEN EARLIER BECOMES INACCESSIBLE.
2. When "/etc/lvm/lvm.conf" is read?One I know is at the time of installation of LVM.

    At the time of "Logout" of the LV,we can add a filter in it to deny showing LV's created on the Exposed disk.
Experts opinion needed.